THE BOOK
Some of the ideas discussed in this blog are published in my new book called "The Stonehenge Bluestones" -- available by post and through good bookshops everywhere. Bad bookshops might not have it....
To order, click
HERE

Sunday 28 July 2013

Stonehenge incomplete


You know that big book called "Stonehenge Complete"?  Well, maybe there should be another now, taking account of some modern thinking, called "Stonehenge Incomplete".  Should be a good seller -- anybody volunteering to be the editor?  Would EH publish it?   Hmmm-- I just remembered that before long, EH won't exist any more........

Anyway, thinking of all that, it was my birthday yesterday, and the family gave me a birthday card with this on the front.  Very apposite.

3 comments:

Helen said...

Heh! Reminds me of this:
http://laurajul.dk/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/ikea.jpg

Belated birthday wishes...

BRIAN JOHN said...

Thank you Helen. yes, that's a good one! I used it on the site some time back..... thinking of which, I have recently spent a happy day in Sweden helping one of the relatives to assemble an Ikea kitchen. Doesn't get any easier.....

Jon Morris said...

Love the Ikea assembly. But the Stång component seems to be missing from the assembly list

;-)