THE BOOK
Some of the ideas discussed in this blog are published in my new book called "The Stonehenge Bluestones" -- available by post and through good bookshops everywhere. Bad bookshops might not have it....
To order, click
HERE

Monday 2 December 2013

Force of circumstances

 

Stonehenge, Pembrokeshire and the Ice Age


Sorry folks, but I'm feeling very groggy at the moment, with one of those nasty flu bugs.  High temperatures, splitting headache and persistent cough --  grrr.

I had two Stonehenge lectures planned -- one for tomorrow (3rd Dec) in Moylgrove Village Hall, and the other for Thursday (5th Dec) in Carmarthen.  I had hoped that things would ease off, but this wretched bug is very persistent, and there is sadly no prospect of me being able to stand up in front of an audience and talking -- rather than coughing -- for an hour or so.  So my wife tells me I am going nowhere for the rest of this week -- and I have to obey orders.....

I hope to be able to rearrange both talks for the coming months.  Watch this space.........

No comments: